Every attorney can use a good MD consultant.
My Medical Case Review Reports:
- Speak to insurance adjustors and defense attorneys.
- Clarify causation and can fill in gaps where treating physicians’ notes aren’t clear.
- Use the very latest published medical literature for each case, which can be cited.
- Estimate future medical expenses – broken down by specialty – to help clarify what the attorney’s client will need to treat their various injuries.
- Are designed to create the firm basis for demand letters.
I completed my medical school training at Northeastern Ohio Medical University and residency at The University of Florida in Gainesville, FL. I have now spent 12 years practicing and currently live in Tampa, FL.